Corporate governance is the practice of ensuring that a corporation conducts itself with accountability, in accordance with legislation and best practices, within the bounds of its purpose and consistent with accepted standards of corporate conduct.
Corporations use a collection of mechanisms, processes, and relations ensure good corporate governance. Pallett Valo has experience helping corporations to create the structure and practices necessary to ensure sound corporate governance.
- Administrative Dissolutions for Failure to File Annual Reports Is Returning
- Medicine Professional Corporations
- Canadian Corporate Law Updates for Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- Recent SCC Decision on Pre-Incorporation Contracts Could Affect Ontario Not-for-Profits
- Introducing Personal Real Estate Corporations