Employment agreements set out the terms and conditions of the employment relationship.
They should define the mutual obligations and rights of the employment relationship and can be invaluable if well drafted. Pallett Valo LLP lawyers have extensive experience drafting employment agreements. We will work with each employer to craft an agreement that is specific to need, complies with all applicable laws and will hold up to court scrutiny.
- Ontario’s Prohibition on Non-compete Agreements
- What the Third State of Emergency Means for the Construction Industry – An Update
- What the Second State of Emergency Means for the Construction Industry
- Canada’s Highest Courts Deliver a Series of Landmark Decisions on Contract Law
- Ontario’s Stay-at-Home Order and the Effect on Workplaces